Terms & Conditions
Website Terms and Conditions
Please read the Terms and Conditions of this website (www.tassal.com.au) (”Website”) carefully as any use of this Website by you constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions set out below (“Terms and Conditions”).
Throughout this site, the terms “we”, “us”, “our” and “Tassal” refer to Tassal Group Limited and any of our related companies.
Information sent by you to us through the Website is not encrypted. You acknowledge that we do not warrant or guarantee the security of the content of any such information and to the maximum extent permitted by law or except where prohibited by law, it is entirely your responsibility to satisfy yourself as to whether our security measures are sufficient for your requirements.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
Tassal may at any time and in its absolute discretion vary these Terms and Conditions. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held void, unenforceable or illegal, that provision will be severed, and the rest of these Terms and Conditions will have full force and effect. A current version of the Terms and Conditions will be available on this website. By continuing to use the Website you accept the Terms and Conditions as they apply from time to time.
Use of Your Personal Information
The Website and all its contents is operated and owned by Tassal.
Use of Website
You must not:
- by any means copy, reproduce, republish, adapt, upload, link, post, frame, translate, transmit or distribute any part of the Website or any of the information available on the Website (“Website Information”);
- do anything that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website, or interferes or disrupts the Website or any network or website connected to the Website;
- breach the security of the Website, test or scan the vulnerability of the Website, or make any unauthorised modifications to the Website;
- interfere with any other persons use or enjoyment of the Website;
- post, or transmit to the Website any abusive, obscene, defamatory, or otherwise inappropriate material;
- use any robot, spider, scraping device, deep link, or any other automatic tool or algorithm, or any manual process that performs the same function, to copy or use any Website Information or any part of the Website Information, or to reproduce or separately store or use such Website Information;
- use the Website or any Website Information in any way that is unlawful, illegal or breaches the rights of Tassal or any third party; and
- use the Website in any way that otherwise breaches these Terms and Conditions.
You may only use the Website and the Website Information for personal purposes unless Tassal provides express written consent.
Third Party Websites
The Website contains links to other web sites controlled by third parties (“Third Party Websites”). Tassal is not responsible for any content on Third Party Websites nor does it endorse or approve such websites. If you choose to visit these Third Party Websites you do so at your own risk and should make your own enquiries before relying on any content contained on such Third Party Websites.
Tassal makes no representations about the quality or accuracy of material available on Third Party Websites, or that such material does not infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party.
Tassal is the owner of several registered and unregistered trade marks which appear on the Website. All copyright, data, text, software, images, graphics, trademarks, logos, interfaces, photographs, and other intellectual property (“Content”) on the Website is owned, controlled by, or licensed to Tassal. Except for viewing the Content for your own personal use, Tassal does not grant you any rights to use the Website or Content for any other purpose unless it expressly consents in writing.
Limitation of Liability
Tassal does not warrant or guarantee, nor do any of its related companies, directors, officers and employees warrant or guarantee:
- the timeliness, accuracy or completeness of the Website Information;
- that access to the Website will be uninterrupted or free from errors;
- that any defects will be corrected immediately;
- that the Website will be free from viruses or other contamination; or
- the quality of the results obtained from the use of the Website.
To the maximum extent permitted by law or except where prohibited by law, Tassal has no liability in relation to or arising out of the Website Information or the use of the Website and Tassal will not be liable to you in any other way including by reason of negligence for any loss, damage, liabilities or claims and expenses that you may suffer due to use of the Website, including the use of or reliance on any information on the Website or errors in or omissions from the information on the Website. You are responsible for your use of the Website and the Website Information. You use the internet and the Website at your own risk.
You are prohibited from doing any act that Tassal, in its reasonable discretion, may deem to be inappropriate and/or would be deemed to be an unlawful act or is prohibited by any laws, regulations or codes of any regulatory bodies applicable to the Website including but not limited to:
- any act that would constitute a breach of either the privacy (including uploading private information without the concerned individual’s consent) or any other of the legal rights of individuals;
- using the Website to defame Tassal, its officers, employees or other individuals or acting in such a way that brings into disrepute the good name of Tassal;
- uploading files that contain viruses that may cause damage to the property of Tassal or the property of other individuals.
You agree that any controversy or claim arising from or pertaining to the use of the Website or the Website Information shall be governed by the laws of Tasmania. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Tasmania.
Tassal reserves the right in its absolute discretion to restrict or terminate your access to the Website or any feature of the Website or any feature or part thereof at any time. Any indemnities given by you and limitations on our liability will survive such termination. Any termination of your right to use or access any part of the Website will not affect any rights which have accrued to or have been accrued by either you or us prior to termination.
Tassal may disclose any information we may have about a user in relation to an investigation or allegation that your use of the Website is in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or is in breach of law or other regulation. Tassal reserves its right to identify or bring legal action against any person who is breaching these Terms and Conditions, including obtaining injunctive relief.
Terms and Conditions of Sale and Purchase
To view our Terms and Conditions that govern any applications for credit, please click here (http://www.tassal.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/TCs-Application-for-credit-April-2015.pdf).
To view our Terms and Conditions of Purchase, please click here (http://www.tassal.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/TCs-Purchase-April-2015.pdf).
To view our Conditions of Sale, please click here (http://www.tassal.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Tassal-Decosti_terms_of_sale_2015.pdf).
If you have any questions or queries in relation to these Terms and Conditions, please contact:
Tassal Group Limited
General Counsel & Company Secretary
T: 03 6244 9035
F: 1300 880 179